Imagine if you could capture photos of kids that...
didn't feel forced,
captured their true personality,
and had your clients raving about the end results.
In Capturing Kids, you'll learn EXACTLY how to take photos of kids more authentically without the added effort.
You will discover tried and true methods to documenting childhood in a more relaxed and honest way. Leaving out the guesswork and experimentation you can’t afford to gamble with.
Packed with over 50 pages of practical photography advice, you’ll learn:
- How to pose kids without actually posing them
- Simple ways to help kids feel more relaxed in front of the camera
- A plethora of shooting & editing tips you can use and adapt to fit your photography personality and shooting style.
- Camera gear, setting recommendations, and how to combine it all.
- And much, much more!
WHAT YOU GET:
- A 52-page digital guide for easy viewing across multiple devices.
- Printable posing/prompt guide for easy reference
Childhood goes by too fast - don't wait to start capturing these moments more authentically.
*due to the nature of digital products, refunds are not accepted.