Creating before & after collages in Lightroom is simple, quick, and will come in handy if you ever need to share your photography work!
Follow these simple steps to get you started (video tutorial at bottom of page)
1. Make sure you are in the develop module in Lightroom and choose the photo you wish to share.
2. Now that you have a copy of the photo, edit your original to your liking.
3. When you are finished editing your original photo, switch over the the 'Print' module in Lightroom. You should now have an edited photo and an unedited photo in your filmstrip.
4. Choose your before & after collage (FREE template download at the bottom of page) and simply drag and drop your photos into the appropriate space by clicking on the photo icon and dragging it with the mouse.
5. Now that you have created your before and after collage, it's time to export. Scroll down the the 'Print Job' tab and choose your "print" settings.
When you have your settings chosen, click "print to file" to export your collage. You will have the option of saving this collage anywhere on your computer.
6. Once the job has been processed, you are done! Now you have a great before & after collage you can share with your peers!
Download your FREE before & after templates HERE.